Saturday 24 January 2015

Go sleek!

I first heard about Asus when I went mobile hunting for a new phone with better RAM.
And now comparing both ASUS ALL IN ONE PC ET2040 and ASUS EEEBOOK
X205TA, I think I will be more in need of the later.
Asus EEEBOOK X205TA is a Notebook launched by Asus.


Image source: Asus.com

It is 11.6 inches in length and it will be easier for me to carry it wherever I go and it won't be a problem to fit it into a bag. And also it's weight is just 1 kg which makes it still more easier to carry it. And also it is ultrathin with only 1.75cm as it's width. When you travel you have a lot of things to carry and when you need a laptop device to carry with you, it certainly would be nice if it is light weighted and small. And as this notebook is quite small and sleek in it's appearance, I would go for this.
Image source: Asus.com

And coming to it's battery life. We all know the feeling when you run out of battery in the middle of a presentation or in the middle of your favorite movie. Battery power is never enough and some doesn't lasts even throughout a single movie. Asus EEEBOOK X205TA boasts of 12 hours battery with web browsing and 13 hours battery with the music playing and 11 hours battery with video playing. And if it does what it claims, then I will be able to watch three movies continuously without the battery draining out. And as I do long travels, it will certainly be useful for me with it's long lasting battery claim.
Asus EEEBOOK X205TA runs on Microsoft Windows version 8.1. And as I prefer using a system with Windows, I would prefer this because of the Windows.
It also has a slightly larger touchpad which is 36℅ more according to it's claim. Larger touchpads are always a big yes for me because it is easier to navigate the pages than in the crumbled ones where you have to lift your finger multiple times to access the pages.
It also has Intel Atom 4th generation Quad core processor which has a speed of 1.33 GHz to 1.83 GHz. It also runs on 2GB RAM. Most systems come with 1 GB or less than 1GB RAM and ASUS EEEBOOK X205TA has 2GB and no one will complain.
All these makes me want to cry out loud in the realization that I can play games as much as I want. I can start a game in one tab and in another tab I can very well browse any social networking site and I am sure I won't get stuck in the middle. It had happened to me previously and you will have no other option than to shut down the system and restart. But with a Quad core processor and a 2GB RAM, I guess I can play to my heart's content.
ASUS EEEBOOK X205TA also has Microsoft Office installed in it. As the world now is in need of constant presentations and Excel sheets, it is one added benefit. You need not buy it separately and it saves the cost.
And coming to the storage part of it, ASUS EEEBOOK X205TA offers 1 TB storage free for one year and 500 GB storage free for two years. Because of the huge storage capacity, I would be able to store all my PDF books, my presentations, my projects and everything in it and I need not worry about buying a separate hard disc for it.
And also it comes in four colors - Blue, Red, White and Gold. I can choose my favorite color and need not worry about buying only the black coloured ones.
Image source: Asus.com

And as this Notebook has everything a student would need and at an affordable cost, I think I would prefer this for it's sleek style and it's features.
You can know more about  ASUS EEEBOOK X205TA here.
You can know more about ASUS ALL IN ONE PC ET2040 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment